About the Friends
We appreciate your generous donations!
To join or donate – Please feel free to use our convenient PayPal buttons below or respond with our Friends 2018 Brochure.
We would also like your input on the Book Nook items. Here is a survey to fill out and send or bring in. BOOK NOOK SURVEY
Organized in 1984, the Friends are Brainerd Memorial Library supporters who work to enrich library services in the community through volunteering, fundraising, and serving as advocates for the Library’s mission.
This is the Friends PayPal button to accept your generous donations!
Click to Access PayPal. Membership & Merchandise button is below.
There is no fee to your account. Thank you!
Visit the Book Nook for the Best Deals on books and media year-round! For your convenience, there is a lockbox on the wall by the Book Nook or you can pay for your items upstairs, at the Circulation Desk. The Book Shed will re-open in the Spring.
Special Sale! Buy a Library Tote Bag for $15 and fill it with books, CDs, and/or DVDs for FREE.
· Focus attention on Brainerd Memorial Library
· Stimulate use of Library’s resources & services
· Aid in providing adequate library facilities
· Support the Library in developing library services & programs in the community
· Continue to support the freedom to read & free access to information
What We Do
· Promote the Library at community events
· Maintain the Friends’ Book Nook to sell used books & audio visual materials
· Offer BML merchandise [visit our mini shop in the rotunda!]
How We Help
· Support library programs
· Fund staff development
· Purchase recorded books
· Support the Museum Pass program