Who We Are
Organized in 1984, the Friends are Brainerd Memorial Library supporters who work to enrich library services in the community through volunteering, fundraising, and serving as advocates for the Library’s mission.
This is the Friends PayPal button to accept your generous donations!
Click Donate to Access PayPal.
There is no fee to your account.
· Focus attention on Brainerd Memorial Library
· Stimulate use of Library’s resources & services
· Aid in providing adequate library facilities
· Support the Library in developing library services & programs in the community
· Continue to support the freedom to read & free access to information
What We Do
· Promote the Library at community events
· Maintain the Friends’ Book Nook to sell used books & audio visual materials
· Offer BML merchandise [visit our mini shop in the rotunda!]
How We Help
· Support library programs
· Fund staff development
· Purchase recorded books
· Support the Museum Pass program