About the Friends
To join or donate – Please use our PayPal buttons below or respond with our Friends 2019 Brochure.
We would also like your input on the Book Nook items.
The Friends are giving away Children’s totes! They include a coupon for a free book from the Book Nook, bookmarks to color, and an application for a library card. Stop in Children’s and pick one up!
She is a long-time member of the BML Board of Trustees & Friends. The Friends and BML staff wish Dee a Happy 99th Birthday! Dee’s birthday was February 5th. Along with her photo is a bio from her daughter.
Organized in 1984, the Friends are Brainerd Memorial Library supporters who work to enrich library services in the community through volunteering, fundraising, and serving as advocates for the Library’s mission.
This is the Friends PayPal button to accept your generous donations!
Click to Access PayPal. Membership & Merchandise button is below.
There is no fee to your account. Thank you!
Visit the Book Nook for the Best Deals on books and media year-round! For your convenience, you can pay for your items at the Circulation Desk with cash, checks or credit cards.
Special Sale! Buy a Library Tote Bag for $15 and fill it with books, CDs, and/or DVDs for FREE.
· Focus attention on Brainerd Memorial Library
· Stimulate use of Library’s resources & services
· Aid in providing adequate library facilities
· Support the Library in developing library services & programs in the community
· Continue to support the freedom to read & free access to information
What We Do
· Promote the Library at community events
· Maintain the Friends’ Book Nook to sell used books & audio visual materials
· Offer BML merchandise [visit our mini shop in the rotunda!]
How We Help
· Support library programs
· Fund staff development
· Purchase recorded books
· Support the Museum Pass program